A Plague Tale: Innocence Repack by dixen18
May 14, 2019 | PC | Developer: Asobo Studio | Publisher: Focus Home Interactive | 11.72GB
Interface language: Russian / English / MULTi11
Voice Language: English / French / German
Genre: Adventure / Action / Stealth / 3rd Person / 3D
Embark on a journey with Amice and her younger brother, Hugo. Pursued by the Inquisition and hordes ofspammer, children are trying to find their place in the cruel world of medieval France.
1349 Black death devastates France. Amice and her younger brother, Hugo, are saved from the Inquisition in a land devastated by the plague. To get away from the chase and disperse the hordes ofspammer with fire and light, the heroes will have to join forces with other teenagers. And only the bonds of friendship will help them overcome the incredible horrors that await them on their way.
In the struggle for life ... there is no place for innocence.
- Together with Amition and her younger brother Hugo go on a dark journey through the medieval villages of France devastated by the plague.
- Avoid or manipulate innumerable hordes of rodents in order to survive and make their way.
- Unite with other orphans to sneak away from the Inquisition and to uncover the mystery of the plague terrorizing France.
- Hide from the inquisition, but beware ofspammer. You will have to learn how to use one enemy to escape from another.
- Steam-rip from InsaneRamZes was taken as a basis (special thanks to him);
- Nothing is cut and not recoded;
- Game version 1.0;
- Present DLC A Plague Tale: Innocence - Coats of Arms;
- Installation time - 15 minutes
OS: Windows 7/8/10 (64 bits)
Processor: Intel Core i3-2120 (3.3 GHz) / AMD FX-4100 X4 (3.6 GHz)
RAM: 8 GB of RAM
Video card: 2 GB, GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870
Disk space: 42 GB