NBP ColourmapX for Adobe Photoshop 1.1.000 | 28.77 Mb
One of the hallmarks of Nino Batista's color work approach in Adobe Photoshop stems from his use of Gradient Maps and Blending Modes. After appropriate skin work and other clean up processes, Nino explores the colour of his images by starting with a "gradient map wash" of color, setting the basis for the palette he is trying to create or enhance in each shot or set.
- Analyze and extract colors palette from an imaging utilizing a Machine Learning based algorithm custom built into the panel.
- Extract the color palette from images you're inspired by and apply it on your own image.
- Choose from 1 to 10 color swatch samples to extract.
- Swatch samples are organized in order of value automatically.
- Shift extracted colors automatically to explore minor changes to palettes.
- Move color swatches around to customize your extracted palette before applying.
- Manually modify any specific color swatch to further customize your extracted palette.
- Apply gradient maps to your images automatically from extracted palettes using default blending mode of "Soft Light" (Nino's favorite core method for color work).
- Apply as many gradient maps as you wish from as many palettes as you wish on any image.
- Option to preserve highlights and shadows in your gradient maps in Settings.
- Once created, all applied gradient map adjustment layers can be further edited as usual in Photoshop.
- Save palettes as presets for later use.
- Works ideally on 8 and 16 bit RGB files.
HTML5 native Photoshop UI panel
Intuitive and efficient, easy to understand user interface built for effective workflow.
Multi threaded and vectorized code
The algorithms are implemented to take advantage of modern CPUs for a real time experience.
Adobe Photoshop CC2014 and up.